My Free Patterns

Monday, June 9, 2014

Alice

So, here is how my Alice in Wonderland currently looks:



I tried it on, and I LOVE it. I ordered the last skein that I needed right away. And maybe a little bit more of a different yarn to make a cowl as well. Is there a yarn addicts anonymous group I can join? 

While I wait for the yarn, I'm back to work on my Lempster. I love it too.
 


I'm also working on my Roxborough Dolman again. I've messed up the increases, but I think it will be OK. I don't have a picture of it though, sorry. Not that it looks like more than a stripey tube. 

It is pretty great to be working on projects that I'm happy with. I hope it continues!!

 

11 comments:

  1. Right you are to be pleased with the Alice sweater - lovely pattern, exquisite color, excellent fit. Can't wait to see the FO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful sweater! I love the neckline detail especially-it won't be long before you are done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo so close to being done now. It's a great fit too

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful sweater - it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm that is really lovely - especially love the detail on the bodice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what beautiful projects you have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely WIPS! I actually thought the first pic was of an FO since it looks so...finished? Neat work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just realized that i have the Lempster in my queue. your looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the Alice sweater. It's in my queue, but I may have to bump it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how the sweater fits!! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh that sweater is looking great!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost more than chocolate. Now that is saying something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...